Victory Association was created by Victory Apostolic Church as an outreach ministry to pastors of small churches and leaders of other faith-based organizations.
Victory Association is a separate 501c3 organization created by Victory Apostolic Church as an outreach ministry to pastors of small churches and leaders of other faith-based organizations. The vision statement is to "Transform Churches by Training Leaders," because educated leaders effectuate change.
Pastor Andrew D. Singleton of Victory Apostolic Church serves as the Chairman of the Board for the Victory Association.
Dr. Arlis Whalum of Victory Apostolic Church serves as the Chief Executive Officer
Transforming Churches by Training Leaders.
To glorify God through the educational advancement of Christian leaders responsible for the management of local churches. The Association will equip church leaders with the tools, training, resources and networking for the advancement of kingdom building in Christian churches across denominations.
To provide an array of conferences, workshops, continuing education classes, accredited classes, round table discussions, resources and networking to both member and non-member churches across multi-denominations in an innovative, qualitative and highly informative format.
Our Faith Connection
To encourage local church leaders to JOIN the Victory Association in a corporate mission to fulfill Jesus Christ's commission of reaching the lost and helping them to grow into mature, devoted, followers of Christ. Matthew 28:18-20
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is only one God, who has created all things for His glory and honor. This one God has manifested himself to mankind as the Father in creation, the Son in redemption, and the Holy Spirit indwelling and inspiring those who place their trust in Him.
- We believe that God is love. Sacrificial lovewas shown to fallen humanity when the Father gave the son to redeem all who believe in Him.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless human life, willingly took the sins of mankind upon him, died and rose again in bodily form, and sits at the right hand of the Father as our advocate and mediator. Some day, He will return to fulfill the eternal plan of God and consummate history.
- We believe that apart from Jesus Christ, all people are spiritually lost and because of sin, deserve the judgment of God. However, God gives salvation and eternal life to anyone who trusts in Jesus Christ and in his sacrifice on his or her behalf. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. Instead, it is a gift that must be received through repentance; faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
- We believe in water baptism as a public profession of a person's faith in Christ.
- We believe that one must be born again to comprehend and enter the Kingdom of God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is essential to salvation because it convicts the world of sin and draws people to Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is God's unique and written revelation to His people. It is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the supreme and final authority on all matters upon which it teaches. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.
- We believe the Bible teaches that there is both a place called Heaven and Hell. The believer goes eternally to Heaven and the sinner eternally to Hell.
- We believe that the Church is the mystical body of Christ for which He is the head. The Church is a body of believers who regularly gather to hear the Word of God, pray, worship, encourage and grow spiritually in Christ. The Church has a responsibility to use its God-given gifts to fulfill the great commission of reaching the lost and helping them to grow into mature, devoted followers of Christ.